Birds on the premises can:
• Spread diseases such as Ornithosis and Salmonella.
• Deface buildings and foul entryways with their droppings, which can become slippery and hazardous.
• Damage vehicles with their acidic droppings.
• Encourage secondary pest infestation in their nesting areas.
• Attack people during their breeding season, when protecting their nesting sites and young.
• Pose a danger to any aircraft taking off or landing nearby.
• Costs — Building maintenance and cleaning, loss of damaged goods.
• Health and safety — birds are carriers of disease and can contaminate production areas.
• Pollution - from bird droppings and bird noise.
• Reputation — deterioration in customer relations, and lowering of employee morale.
• Live birds and bird noise, especially young chicks.
• Nesting materials strewn on the floor of your premises.
• Stock damage as a result of bird droppings or bird pecking.
• Bird droppings underneath ledges, windowsills or areas on which birds roost.
Steps to take for bird control
• Call Nedtex Pest Control on 0783822250 to arrange for an expert bird control solution.
• Employ a bird proofing solution, such as Nedtex’s Bird Netting or Bird Point Deterrent Systems.
• Arrange the removal and deterrent of birds by authorised and ethical means.
• Set up regular Nedtex bird control service visits to prevent any further problems.
Back To Top