Senior Fundraiser & Campaign Manager
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an energetic and passionate individual to lead the fundraising and donor engagement of an exciting social start up.
The Senior Fundraiser & Campaign Manager will have strong fundraising abilities, including the ability to raise considerable amounts for coding in school projects as well as mobilize key stakeholders to engage and become part of this movement.
1. Raise 5-10 Million Rand per annum for Coding in Schools Projects run by Code4Change
• Managing and creating relationships that will bring in the needed funding for our on-the-ground project management, implementation and online learning platforms.
2. Drive the Awareness and Partner/Sponsorship Events around the National Coding Campaign
• Liaison with Key Stakeholders
• Attend events and represent the campaign as an extremely innovative venture driving impact
• Represent the Campaign on TV, Radio and Print News if necessary
• On-board publicity partners, work with media and press releases
• Help manage events and solicit support and sponsorship for them, such as coding competitions, gala events & working groups for social change
• Galvanize industry leaders around the need for coding in schools
• Develop relationships with many of the top 100 consumer brands in SA to drive awareness and engagement in the campaign.
Key requirements and skills
• Experience in fundraising, securing substantial and repeated income – Minimum 1 -5 million Rand per annum
• Experience working with partnerships, events or grants with large companies, or in ambitious and very focused projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent IT skills; MS Office, especially Excel & Powerpoint
• Strong proposal writing abilities, motivating clients to engage and get involved
• Good understanding of financial proposals
• A belief that what we do and who we are matters. That our contribution can change and impact our world.
• Passion for education for youth and children
• Able to build rapport quickly and gain respect
• Loyal, trustworthy and honest with a high level of integrity
Should you meet all the above requirements, please email your CV to Amber
Back To Top