Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative team passionate about bringing Coding to youth across South Africa. We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing — Campaign and Content Manager to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
If you live and breathe digital marketing and social media, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Campaign and Content Marketing Manager to join our Hour of Code Campaign team to develop, implement, track and optimise campaigns and content marketing initiatives across all digital channels.
What We Expect You To Do:
- Own and develop innovative and industry-leading digital first campaign and content marketing strategies in support of business objectives that deliver outcomes.
- Advise on content marketing strategy and platform requirements to support campaign objectives.
- Support creation of campaign copy aligned to key messages that resonates with target audience for digital channels, social platforms and content i.e. infographics, videos, blogs, display advertising, AdWords etc.
- Project manage campaigns to execute through specialist functions and agencies (web, SEO/SEM, demand generation, social media, display advertising, content syndication.
- Prepare snapshot reports and optimise spend and performance based on insights.
- Manage campaign and content marketing budgets.
- Have an understanding of user experience and how to optimise, to collaborate with web services on the creation of campaign microsites/landing pages.
- Measure and analyse performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Use insights to develop best-practices.
- Stay close to emerging technologies including, and outside of social media platforms. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Contribute to the creation of quality and process standards within the campaign centre of excellence team to improve service delivery and cost efficiency and enhance stakeholder experience.
- Deliver results-driven digital campaigns worthy of submission for industry-award recognition.
Here’s What We Are Looking For In Candidates For This Job:
- Marketing degree or related diploma.
- Digital marketing qualification.
- Experience in the IT industry and understanding of applicable target audiences across large enterprises is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital media campaigns.
- Highly creative in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate target audiences.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience with SEM and SEO.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Back To Top