We are currently seeking an energetic, suitably qualified person with high regard for integrity, accountability, knowledge and experience of the printing industry to take on this challenging role.
Reporting to the Duty Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Production management
• Ensure operational efficiency
• Ensure targets are met and corrective actions are applied
• Work allocation for optimum production
• Management of team
The ideal candidate should be in possession of:
• A technical matric qualification
• Production management qualification or similar
• At least 3 years’ experience in a print media or FMCG environment
Further skills include:
• Knowledge of technical fault finding processes
• Quality control analysis
• Knowledge of dispatch or mail room inserting equipment and packaging and loading of products.
• Ability to work in a high speed pressurised environment with strong problem solving skills.
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office
• Excellent time management skills
• Willingness to work shifts, over weekends and on public holidays, as well as overtime when required
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to take up this exciting challenge within our dynamic team please visit our Paarl Media website at www.paarlmedia.co.za and follow the careers link to register your CV and to apply online.
Closing Date: 20 March 2014
Back To Top