An electrical manufacturing (switchboards) company in the East Rand has a vacancy for a Production Manager.
Basic Demands of the job
- Ensure jobs go out as per client request with project schedules.
- Ensure all company and customer requirements are met.
- Manage workshop personnel (+- 30 ppl.)
- Liaise with different functions of the company to complete the project
- Liaise with customers and other third parties for the job.
- Ensure a safe working environment
Basic Requirements of the job. Requirements in order of importance:
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN PROJECT AND/OR PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT.
- Certified trade tested electrician.
- Electrical diploma/degree.
- Any electrical certificates.
- Project management certificates.
- Permanent contract.
Medical aid, provident fund, 21 days leave
Please send a copy of your CV, ID and latest payslip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back To Top