We are currently seeking an energetic, suitably qualified person with high regard for integrity, accountability, knowledge and experience of the printing industry to take on this challenging role.
Reporting to the Mailroom Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Production management
• Work allocation for optimum production
• Ensure operational efficiency
• Ensure targets are met and corrective actions are applied
• Management of team
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:
• Matric qualification (technical matric qualification advantageous)
• Production Management/Logistics Qualification (advantageous)
• At least 3 years’ experience in a production/logistics/despatch environment
• Previous experience in packaging and loading of finished goods
Further knowledge and skills include:
• Knowledge of technical fault finding processes
• Knowledge of despatch or mailroom inserting equipment (advantageous)
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Quality control analysis
• Ability to work in a high speed pressurised environment with strong problem solving skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package
• Excellent time management skills
• Willingness to work shifts and overtime when required.
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to take up this exciting challenge within our dynamic team please visit our Paarl Media website at www.paarlmedia.co.za and follow the careers link to register your CV and to apply online.
Closing Date: 31 March 2014
Back To Top