GreenFeed® Growing System uses aeroponics in the process of growing barley/oats or other animal sprouting feeds. A GreenFeed® Plant Production Unit is an aeroponic growing system that generates highly nutritious (21% protein and 12mj energy) animal feed on a daily basis for all your livestock farming needs.
All grow room units supplied by GreenFeed® Growing Systems are isolated and weatherproof and include product characteristics such as hygienic finishes, strength and durability and quick assembly. GreenFeed® Growing Systems are available as a standard model or can be an individually designed aeroponic green feed/barley/oat growing rooms in various sizes.
REDUCE HORSE FEEDING COST BY UP TO 40% WITH A GreenFeed® GROW UNIT
ADVANTAGES OF GREENFEED® TO THOROUGH BRED, DRESSAGE, LONG DISTANCE, POLO, STUD OR WARM BLOOD HORSES INCLUDES:
•‘Dry-feed’-related allergies such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are markedly reduced.
• There is a reduced occurrence of laminitis.
• The horses have an increased haemoglobin level and blood count, resulting in a greater capacity for oxygen transportation, thereby improving the horse’s endurance and giving it ‘heart’.
• The post-exercise recovery period is markedly decreased.
• Due to the high moisture content of aeroponically grown green feed, the occurrence of digestive problems such as gastric ulceration and colic is markedly reduced.
• Horses have increased hoof strength and quality due to the high biotin content.
• The aeroponically grown GreenFeed aids in shortening the recovery time from injury and infections.
• Horses’ energy levels are increased without them being ‘hot’.
Back To Top