3P’s DOG CAR SEATS:
Medium Dog Seat Based Voyagers
3P’s Practical Pet Products
www.yorkienetwork.com/ practical pet products
YOUR PETS SAFETY BELT!
Can SAVE your dog and possibly your life too!
SEAT BASED Basket with safety straps
COMPACT – folds up & clean easily
Helps Keep Your Car CLEAN Also!
HANDS FREE CONTROL over pets
Dogs are comfortable and secure in their own SAFETY SEAT
KEY FEATURES OF THE 3P’S MEDIUM DOG CAR SEAT
· INSTALLS EASILY - three safety straps - over the seat header//around the car seat back.
· SEAT BASED BASKET with 35W/35L/30H measurements
· One or two restraint straps included with STRONG SNAP ON HOOKS.
· Hooks onto a body harness – NOT neck collar!
· SAFETY HARNESS is available on request at additional cost.
· Basket made from strong durable CANVAS MATERIAL with IRON FRAMEWORK and WEBBING.
· All parts are WASHABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN – wipe clean – water proof.
· A storage bag for the Voyager is available on request at additional cost.
· Pet Storage Bag hangs over seat header at the back of the seat or Box for back window is available on request at additional cost.
· EMBROIDERY – pet names or slogans avail to customize the seats
Medium Dog Car Seat - R 350
Postage – R40….
THESE SEATS MIGHT NOT ONLY SAVE YOUR DOG’S LIFE BUT YOURS TOO!
Pets and Car Accidents: Shocking Numbers!
First of course they can save your dog’s life. My dog is a member of our family and we’d be crushed if something happened to her. Over 100,000 dogs and cats are killed every year in vehicle related accidents. Most of these deaths involve dogs because they tend to roam free in a car.
The most obvious reason for a dog seat is to keep your animal safe in case of an accident. Dogs tend to panic in an accident. They become stressed and often will run from the scene of an accident trying to get as far from the situation as possible.
A dog, because of this fear, will also be more likely to attack anyone attempting to help you or your dog in or around the vehicle. A dog car harness/booster seat will reduce the chance of any of this from happening. This includes your pet wildly running out into traffic and possibly being hit and killed.
Back To Top