YOUR PETS SAFETY BELT!
SAVES your dog and possibly your life too!
Hang at the BACK of the front seat / leaves seats OPEN for people to sit! Med Size Voyagers are SEAT BASED!
COMPACT – folds up & clean easily
Helps Keep Your Car CLEAN Also!
HANDS FREE CONTROL over pets
Dogs are comfortable and secure in their own SAFETY SEAT
KEY FEATURES OF THE 3P’S PET CAR SEAT
· INSTALLS EASILY - three safety straps - over the seat header//around the car seat back.
· HOOKS OVER THE BACK of the front seat – gives extra protection against impact of an accident - LEAVES BACK AND FRONT SEATS OPEN for passengers.
· The EXTENDABLE STRAPS allow for the dog to be levelled with the window so they can look out safely!
· One or two restraint straps included with STRONG SNAP ON HOOKS.
· Hooks onto a body harness – NOT neck collar!
· SAFETY HARNESS is available on request at additional cost.
· Basket made from strong durable CANVAS MATERIAL/IRON FRAMEWORK AND WEBBING.
The Single 3P’s Pet Car Seat can carry 1 or 2 small sized dogs.
Single Seat Size: – 35cm L / 25cmW and 17cm or 22 cm H …
The Double 3P’s Pet Car Seat can carry two small dogs or one dog of around 8-10kg – double straps are avail on request for these dogs.
Double Seat Size: 30cm L / 35cmW and 17cm or 22 cm H
Small dogs - recommended - 17cm height ( small/med sized Yorkies/ mini Chihuahuas/ Dutchhunds) “Bigger” small breeds – 22cm height (standard size Yorkies/Jack Russels/Pugs/etc)
· All parts are WASHABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN – wipe clean – water proof.
· A storage bag for the Voyager is available on request at additional cost.
· Pet Storage Bag hangs over seat header at the back of the seat or Box for back window is available on request at additional cost.
· EMBROIDERY of small breed images R45– pet names or slogans- R3/LETTER -avail to customize the seats
Front Dog Car Seat - SINGLE Strap - 35/25cm - R285 - DOUBLE Straps- 35/30cm – R320
Back Seat Dog Car Seat – SINGLE 35/25cm - R300 - DOUBLE 35/30cm - R335
MEDIUM SIZED BASKET-VOYAGERS - R350
Postage – R40….
THESE SEATS MIGHT NOT ONLY SAVE YOUR DOG’S LIFE BUT YOURS TOO!
Back To Top