Grade 12 or equivalent academic qualification. Relevant Tertiary qualification. More than 5 years Employee Benefit Administration experience. 5 years Management experience.
To oversee the administration of the Retirement Funds :
- Monthly Contribution Payments and Reconciliations
- Monthly data to Administrators - Employee movements
- Monitoring of Claims for Retirement Benefits: Withdrawals, Retirements, Deaths and Retrenchments
- Co-ordinate Quarterly Trustee meetings for Retirement Funds
- Monitor and distribute Annual Benefit Statements and co-ordinate Road Shows.
Arrange monthly administration meetings for Retirement Fund Administration, Medical Aid, Disability Administration, Death Claims, Housing Loans, 24 Hour Accident Benefit. Compile and manage a departmental budget. Management of sub-ordinates. Re-broke benefits on an annual basis. Manage the relationship with external administrators. Develop & maintain Benefits Admin related Policies & Procedures. Develop & establish internal workflows and processes. Ensure legal compliance on all Benefit related aspects which include but is not limited to the Retirement Fund and Medical Aid function.
Back To Top