We are looking for Human Resources Assistants.
No experience needed.
Training program provided on probation period.
Purpose of the Job:
To provide a high quality administrative support service to the Human Resources Department.
Department/Division: Human Resources.
The post holder will be expected to undertake any of the duties set out below, subject to appropriate training.
1. To support the recruitment and selection process:
a. Formatting advertising and job descriptions/ person specifications.
b. Creating and maintaining recruitment files.
c. Issuing application packs.
d. Coordinating the short-listing and interview process, and participating on recruitment panels when required.
e. Setting up new starters, including ensuring all pre employment checks are completed and other related administrative duties.
2. To be first point of contact, leasing with staff and Applicants:
a. Dealing with and responding to initial queries. This includes: answering the phones and responding or passing on as appropriate; welcoming visitors to the office and dealing with their needs; and sending out general correspondence, reports and other documents.
3. To perform general administrative duties:
a. Producing letters, contracts and using mail merge documents.
b. Establishing and maintaining both electronic and paper filing systems.
c. Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
4. To attend staff development and training sessions as required, and be proactive in updating knowledge and skills in relevant areas related to the job and the work undertaken.
1. From Grade 12…
2. Demonstrate good behaviors ( Positive attitude).
3. Demonstrate a commitment to the development and practice of equal opportunities in every aspect.
4. Good communication skills, teachable, willing to learn and problem solving skills required.
5. No criminal records.
All Nationalities are welcome.
Please! Submit your CV to us, to book for an interview.
For more, please contact Mr Bob
Back To Top