Jincom publishing is looking for an illustrator. Jincom is a multi-media communications company that has a significant number of big clients throughout the world including Anglo American, Murray and Roberts and Sanlam to name a few. It uses various illustrative tools such as comics and animations to communicate key messages to semi-literate audiences.
Our candidate MUST:
• Have a very good understanding of anatomy and perspective.
(No cartoons – people and scenarios need to be life-like.)
• Be conceptually strong
• Be able to adapt quickly to our style
• Understand visual communication i.e. know how to communicate important messages and ideas solely through illustration.
• Handle a lot of information at once
• Be quick on his/her toes.
• Work well in a team
Back To Top