As parents, you might have often been a victim of the “battle of boards” - CBSE and ICSE. Today, with this blog we will educate you about both CBSE and ICSE boards.
What do CBSE and ICSE stand for?
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education, and ICSE stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE).
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
CBSE is the primary board of education. It serves as the basis for students to pursue higher education. The board conducts the AIEEE Examination too. This exam is one of the most prestigious entrance examinations for undergraduate engineering courses, Find Best Home Tutors In Pune.
• CBSE syllabus is comparatively easier than other boards, as there are limited subjects and compact structure.
• The biggest advantage is that important competitive examinations in India, like the Engineering and Medical, are based on the CBSE syllabus.
• CBSE Certification is recognised pan India.
• CBSE syllabus is theoretical based.
• Practical knowledge has less emphasis.
• The curriculum is not based on real-life concepts.
INDIAN CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
ICSE was established by the Local Examinations Syndicate of the University of Cambridge. Its curriculum varies from the CBSE board regarding volume, content and complexity. The board conducts the ICSE Examination at the end of standard 10th and Indian School Certificate Examination at the end of 12th.
• ICSE board, focuses 360 degrees on Arts, Language and Science.
• The board also concentrates on English and therefore, students from this board excel in exams like TOEFL.
• ICSE board certification is recognised globally.
• Students find the ICSE syllabus complex and extensive.
What if we tell you that there is a place where your child is imparted the best training irrespective of the board you select? Don’t believe this? Log onto http://www.tutorskart.com/ and see for yourself. Here you could find the best home tutors for ICSE and CBSE
Back To Top