Nazareth House Cape Town requires the services of an experienced Registered Nurse (Day Duty), who has a passion to work with and care for children and disabled children, render high standards of child care within the Registered Nurse’s Scope of Practice and who would apply our Core Values in their daily tasks.
THE POSITION REQUIRES:
• Perform the required nursing procedures and tasks which fall
within the Registered Nurse’s Scope of Practice
• To execute (medical and administrative) duties and functions with
• Work according to standards set by the governing bodies.
• Assist with (in-service) training of permanent staff and students.
• Grade 12.
• Proof of registration as a Registered Nurse – SANC receipt
• Clean Police Record
• Good ability to execute nursing programmes
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent leadership, people skills and problem solving skills
• Excellent in supervising staff
• Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary
• To be flexible in working hours / shift work - 12 hours shifts
• Computer literate Good English written and verbal communication
• Must have min of 3-5 years’ experience, working in a paediatric
and children’s unit, preference experience with disabled children.
Email detailed CV along with required documents, to email@example.com with two (2) contactable references. Non-reply within 2 weeks indicates an unsuccessful application.
Closing date for all applications: 10 September 2015
Back To Top