Manage the quality control and production of external and internal publications (eg newsflashes, alerts, snapshots, articles of interest), ensuring that published content is professionally written, consistent in style and appropriately targeted for relevant audiences. The role operates independently under broad management supervision and control.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Communications, or a related field.
• A minimum of four to six years’ corporate communications or related experience of which at least three years’ should comprise exposure to a professional services environment (exposure to a legal environment would be advantageous).
• Significant exposure to the communications value chain and an understanding of the process flow from conceptualisation through to production and delivery.
• Previous experience as a content copywriter for internal professional services and client facing audiences and publications.
• Exposure to working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
• Experience in managing projects and project logistics.
• Excellent writing, editing and communication skills – requires an excellent grasp of English language and a sound grasp of legal terminology.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - must present a confident, professional manner that will interact easily and effectively with the firm’s most senior lawyers.
• Strong networking and negotiation skills – required to network and negotiate with all levels of internal/ external communications stakeholders.
Back To Top