Our client is seeking a Digital Editor that will ensure a robust, engaging web presence; that includes the production and publication of original written content, as well as video, podcasts and interactive media.
- Maintain quality and consistency across media types and all digital platforms, with special attention to driving increased traffic and brand visibility
- Liaise with an integrated team to develop strategies for generating meaningful and engaging content that garners a high volume of visits and encourages awareness and excitement
- Responsible for taking consumer-targeted web content from concept to publication by overseeing and working with a diverse team
- Be part of processes that will follow the pipeline of brainstorming, assignment, production, editing and publication.
- Ensure overall quality and content of The Clients digital platforms are of a high standard.
- Work with The Clients Editor to ensure superb storytelling on all platforms.
- Analyse statistics and discuss these on a regular basis with the relevant role players in order to grow the digital audience
- Manage the development and design of The Clients existing as well as new properties digital platforms.
- Develop new properties in order to attract audiences and to grow digital advertising revenue.
- Five years’ experience in a similar position.
- A business brain
- Relevant degree in journalism
- Proven journalistic track record
- Knowledge of media and publishing law
- Understanding of web development
- Knowledge of online business and advertising
- Proven social media and multimedia experience
- Excellent writing skills and ability to create editorial and multimedia content
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Excellent people skills
Back To Top