Divorce your Missing Spouse…
If you do not know where your spouse is and you have no information on how to trace your spouse.
• The Notice of Motion and Affidavit will be prepared from your application questionnaire.
• The Affidavit will be mailed / e-mail to you.
• Sign the Affidavit in front of a Commissioner of Oaths and mail it back.
• A case number and first court appearance date will be obtained from the High Court.
• First Court Appearance - Our advocate will appear on your behalf to obtain permission to advertise in the newspaper.
• When permission is granted an advertisement will be placed.
• Second Court Appearance - After one (1) calendar month, you may phone our office for the first available court date for the second appearance with our advocate
• Phone our office two (2) days prior to your court date to receive the necessary information regarding court procedures.
• Your Final order of Divorce is available approximately seven (7) working days after your court appearance.
Back To Top