VACANCY: JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (SILVERTON PRETORIA) for an established printing business
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
Ideal Candidate : Young dynamic people with a will to achieve success. Will be mentored by Senior Reps.
To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the market segment
by effectively selling the company’s products through direct customer interaction for new and existing business
- Prospect new clients.
- Make telephonic calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective clients.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to achieve sales goals and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Manage client’s work through production and ensure jobs are completed and delivered on time.
- Manage client’s expectations and ensure that they are in line with company delivery standards.
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Confidence to independently negotiate and close deals.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to meet goals.
- Maintaining a professional appearance.
- Acting with integrity.
ENVIRONMENTAL OR OTHER CONDITIONS
Operating as Team Member of the Sales and Marketing team within the following regulatory framework:
- Code of Conduct and applicable company policies and standard operating procedures
- Labour Relations Act and Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Other relevant Acts
PARAMETERS OF THE JOB
Working hours : 08:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday
Constraints: Compliance with all company policies and procedures
Work according to deadlines and quality guidelines as stipulated by the Sales Director
Must have own transport with a valid Driver’s license.
Must be computer literate.
- Basic Salary
- Fuel allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Provident Fund
Send CV to email@example.com or Fax to 0865139291. Only successful candidates will be contacted
Back To Top