This is what I have done for others and can do for you
I offer straight forward, easy to follow advice and solutions
We follow a process where we establish your financial goals, agree to priorities, identify any gaps or shortfalls and then provide a recommendation.
Here are a few key questions you can ask yourself to help understand your financial needs.
• Are your need adequately catered for in the event of your untimely death?
• Do you have a valid will?
• Would you have enough income and capital if you were unable to work?
• Will you have enough capital if you suffered a severe illness such as heart attacks and cancer or physical impairment?
• Do you have medical aid provision if you or a member of your family had to be hospitalized?
• Are your assets sufficiently protected against fire, theft and loss?
• Will you be able to retire on the income that you require?
• Have you created a savings plan for education or other needs?
• Do you need vehicle finance or a home loan?
I am able to assist you with any of the above questions
As part of my service I can offer you free advise on
• Insurance Portfolio review
• Appoint/change beneficiaries
• Death Cover which included Estate duty analysis
• Funeral and last expenses for the family inc parents and children
• Protect your income on disability
• Provide cover for severe illness such as heart attacks and cancer
• Protect your assets
• Investment planning for retirement and tax savings
• Investments- Savings plans, Unit Trusts, Fixed Investments
• Last will and testament
I would like to invite you to contact me direct for a no obligation consultation
I offer you a complete and Free Financial analysis on Death, Disability and Retirement
Tel: Direct 021 521 6357 Cell: 0761304130 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top