1. GENERAL SUMMARY
1.1 Duties & Responsibilities
• Reporting and handling of claims, which entails the full function (initial registration of personal lines claims, appoint assessor, read assessors report; make decision on claim, up to payment of claim.
• Communication with clients.
• Liaising with clients and brokers.
• Attending to certain broker duties as well as certain Insurer duties.
1.2 Special working conditions
Non smoking environment
1.3 General Information
Commencement date: ASAP
Based at: Centurion, Irene
1.4 Reporting line
Departmental Manager: Claims
Team Leader: Claims
2. APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
2.1 Qualification & Education
Essential / Minimum requirements Preferred qualifications
Fais Compliant in terms of credits
Must be able to understand Afrikaans on a basic level.
FAIS RE 5
English fluency (read, write and speak)
Afrikaans basic (read, write and understand)
2.2 Working Experience
Essential / Minimum requirements Preferred experience
• 4 Years personal lines claims experience with Motor and Non-Motor claims
• Full function claims administration (registration of claim, appoint assessors, read assessors report, make decision on claim up to payment of claim)
• Working experience at an Insurer and not only
a Short Term Insurance Broker.
2.3 Technical competencies
Essential / Minimum requirements Preferred competencies
PC literate on MS Outlook and Office
Good typing skills (accuracy & speed)
Sound knowledge of Insurance principles
• Even tempered with the ability to deal with irate clients
• Sound interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate at all levels
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Team oriented
• Telephone etiquette
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Clear ITC and criminal record
Back To Top