Looking for an Underwriter with FAIS
1. GENERAL SUMMARY
1.1 Duties & Responsibilities/Key result areas
1. WORK PROCESSES/PROCEDURES
- Loading of policies, receive proposal, evaluate, enter on system or make live, print policy with letter.
- Daily Diaries: receive instructions and amend on system and give back to adviser.
- Amendments: receive instructions and obtain missing information and amend on system. Give through to be printed.
- Risk deletion: first week of every month. Print report and send to Clients. Do the amendment for brokers on system, print schedule and mail.
- General queries: receive instruction, finalize query and confirm to client that it is done.
- Multi Claimant Letters: Receive instruction, type letter for client. Check for accuracy and give back to be posted.
- Call Centre: Receive call from client: amendments/queries/quotations/confirmations/schedules
2. BROKER RELATIONSHIP
- Courteous and professional attendance to telephonic queries from brokers and or policy holders.
3. SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
- Turnaround time as set out in underwriting criteria.
1.2 Special working conditions (e.g. shift work, irregular hours, overtime, open plan office, travel)
Open plan office
1.3 Language Speak Read Write Reasons
English & Afrikaans MUST BE ABLE TO READ, WRITE & UNDERSTAND AFRIKAANS
1.4 General Information
Commencement Date: As soon as possible
Based at: Centurion, Irene
Other: New position
1.5 REPORTING LINE:
Team Leader: Underwriting
Underwriter (Vacant position)
2. APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
2.1 Qualification & Education
Regulatory Exam : Representatives Requirement
FAIS Credits (as per FAIS requirement)
Must be Fit & Proper in terms of the FAIS Act
Must not be debarred with FSB Requirement
2.2 Working Experience
At least 3 years’ experience in Underwriting
In Personal Lines preferably.
2.3 Technical competencies
Well spoken Proper telephone etiquette
Attention to detail
Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
No ITC Credit records (bad debts, judgements etc.).
No Criminal Record
Must have a Positive attitude
CV’S can be sent to Zonnica at firstname.lastname@example.org with Underwriter as Refrerence
Back To Top