What is Jute?
Jute fibre is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
• It is estimated that per hectare Jute consumes 15 Tons of Carbon Monoxide and releases 11 Tons of Oxygen.
• 100% natural – un-dyed with many colour variations.
• No Pesticides used in the growing of the product.
• Acoustic and insulating properties.
• Anti-static, low thermal conductivity and a moderate moisture regain.
• Latex Backing.
• The latex used is a natural product and will crumble. Rugs should always be lifted and swept out on a regular basis.
• It is recommended that all Jute rugs and carpets are laid on an underlay.
• Designer decor durability.
• A quality underlay will enhance the life of the Jute rugs and carpets.
• Contact Cate 082 425 6850 for quote on custom made jute rugs or wall-to-wall carpeting
Back To Top