Even if you have no pets at home during your vacation, let a house sitter regularly visit your home to provide added security and property maintenance. This could save you quite a lot in the long run and will, at the same time, serve as a crime deterrent.
• Collecting mail and newspapers
• Watering plants and gardens
• Adding water to the pool
• Walking and checking the property for any problems
• Insuring all doors and windows are locked
• Alternating lights and curtains/blinds
• Filling bird feeders
• Setting out trashcans
• Being available for home emergencies (security fence, water leaks, electricity failure, fallen tree branches)
On Site Pet Care provides both pet and home sitting services to clients in Pretoria East and Centurion at the low cost of R110 per visit.
Please contact Denise Odendaal on 072-317-7460 to discuss your personal requirements.
Back To Top