Corporate Sales Executive needed - large Hospitality concern
The Sales Executive will be responsible for building the company’s established networks and business to increase the sales with focus on both occupancy and rate from markets across traditional travel trade channels, but not limited to them.
Minimum Experience and Qualification Required:
• Minimum 3 years Hospitality Corporate Sales Experience (preferably hotels)
• National Diploma in Sales/Marketing
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
Key Performance Objectives:
• Manage day to day enquiries from clients for requests for property information, brochures, rates & offers
• To support the Business Development Manager with organisation of FAM trips and site inspections and Product Training
• Conduct regular product training, site inspections and entertaining to increase The Collections market share amongst our competitors
• Conduct regular sales trips, blitzes and calls in South Africa (with a key focus on Cape Town and surrounds)
• To conduct a minimum of 15 sales calls per week.
• Assist with annual Corporate contracting• Communicate promotions, special offers, packages and client booking incentives externally and internally to all relevant team members
• Assist with accurately maintaining all trade client records, files and correspondence, both electronic and hard copy files as requested in order to monitor and develop our client databases to ensure effective mailings & correct client history
• Help to achieve or exceed set targets by assisting with all sales opportunities as required and controlling relevant ‘sales’ costs as set out within the sales & marketing budget
• To assist in the maintenance of departmental records including sales & marketing expenditure, renewals of local memberships and subscriptions
• Develop and maintain relationships with “local” (i.e. South African) tourist offices, lifestyle and concierge companies.
• Compile weekly sales reports and statistics from the establishment’s reservation system based on source of business, including nationality and partner production figures and booking patterns and observations
• To have full product knowledge of the entire portfolio
• Coordinate the supply of sales kits and all collateral & giveaways
• To update the CRM with sales activities including key customer information
• Updating and maintaining the Customer Database
• To research and stay abreast of industry trends, innovations and any potential to group the business.
• Providing constructive and timely feedback to the operation on any guest or client feedback received; with suggestions for action
• Attend weekly Revenue Meeting to provide feedback on revenue generating initiatives
• To manage workload effectively
• Completion of weekly sales reports and
• To ensure appearance is in accordance with company policy
• To share ideas and problems with colleagues and encourage their input to help make decisions where possible
• To act in a fair, consistent and responsible way
• To attend meetings as required
• To have clear working knowledge of all company policies and operate within them at all times.
• To undertake any other duties including operational tasks on property as and when required by Senior Management
Should you be interested in applying please reply with your detailed CV and a recent professional looking photo
Back To Top