Centrally situated in the Great Karoo, Northern Cape on the N12, and 40 km of the N1, Victoria West. Here, west of the N12, you will find the Victoria-Wes Gastehuis, cradled between two Karoo Koppies in the quaint Victorian "Bo-Dorp" of the village.
The complex now consists of 7 luxury units and 2 en-suite units. The latest addition is our luxury en-suite unit called Noerap with Victorian period furniture, its own car port and private little garden We have also added our annex unit which utilises the outside facilities of the guest house proper.
Need to break your journey or just want to get away from it all? Put the Victoria-Wes Gastehuis at the top of your list. You won't regret it!
Unit Types (1 bathroom each)
- Bietou (sleeps 5, full bathroom)
- Kunibos (sleeps 4, full bathroom)
- Vygie (sleeps 4, full bathroom)
- Kanniedood (sleeps 4, shower only)
- Kousklits (sleeps 5, full bathroom)
- Aandblom (sleeps 2- queensize bed) is en-suite, shower only)
- Noerap (sleeps 2, Victorian furniture, double bed, en suite and kitchenette, shower only)
- Full (except Aandblom and Noerap)
- Breakfast and other meals on request
- Braai per unit or communal
- TV, DSTV
- Fridge, microwave & oven with two hotplates
- Air-conditioning (included)
- Ceiling fans/panel heaters
- Cleaning service
- Linen & towels
- Tea, coffee, milk, sugar, rusks
- Emergency Light
- Electric Blankets
Facilities at guesthouse
- Laundry Service
- One covered parking bay per unit
- Off street, well lit safe parking.
- Fax and photocopying facilities available.
- Personal, friendly service all staff most competent.
- Alarm system
- Spar (1km)
- Restaurant (1km)
- Apollo Theatre (500m)
- NC Regional Museum (1km)
- Hiking Trails (500m)
- Moonlight hill hiking trail.
- NCape Regional museum with display of fish fossils.
- Annual Karoo Golf Classic in May -unique greens.
- Annual Agricultural show in February -horses well worth Seeing.