Somewhere along the way, you have lost sight of your partner. We can help you find your way back. You can attend our short but effective course, which seems to resolve most issues, or you can choose counselling.
The Relationship/Marital Course is based on sound Psychological principles, and is not culturally or religiously based and is not gender biased.
- A holistic approach is used ensuring your well being across multiple areas.
- Using practical and effective techniques, we assist you to set down the framework of your relationship.
- Cognitive therapy techniques are provided ensuring that you have the skills to cope with any daily challenges or issues you may face going forward.
- The course is conducted in an informal way, allowing you to explore your issues in a relaxed environment.
- The course is a total of 4 hours done in 2 sessions of 2 hours each and can be done during or after working hours and on the weekends. The course is conducted in Sandton and is booked according to your schedule.
Pictures courtesy of www.pexels.com
Back To Top