Edmark Splina is a Nutritional drink made of fresh and pure liquid chlorophyll from plants. It is a rich source of natural minerals, vitamins, proteins, trace elements and anti-oxidants which are essential in maintaining and balancing alkalinity of the body
Our daily diet should consist of 20% acidic and 80% alkaline food to maintain a healthy body. A healthy body should have an alkaline PH level of about 7.3 to 7.4. Diets based on acidic food will cause high acid levels in our body. In the long run, this will cause various illnesses such as diabetes, high cholesterol and stroke. To ensure your daily alkaline needs, we recommend Splina Liquid Chlorophyll.
The health benefits of Splina ?liquid chlorophyll? are as follows:
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF NUTRIENTS - It is very high in RNA and DNA and has been found to protect against the effects of UV radiation.
INCREASES BLOOD COUNTS - Assists red blood cell generation to ensure sufficient oxygen and nutrients for cell renewal. It helps to either cool or warm the body and adapt to environmental changes.
BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM - Accelerates tissue cell activity and normal re-growth of cells to help the body heal faster.
INCREASES OXYGEN SUPPLY IN THE BLOOD - This helps maintain optimum blood flow all throughout the body, and regulates blood pressure to healthy levels.
REDUCES WRINKLES AND AGING - The results are smoother skin, clearer complexion and youthful looks.
OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS
- Discharges Toxins through Feces.
- Reduces Pesticide Residue and Toxin
- Balances Body Acid-Alkali Level
- Assists in Increasing Blood Counts
- Promotes Cell Regeneration and Boosts the Immune System
WHO SHOULD USE SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL
1. People who often perspire
2. People with Liver problems
3. People with respiratory problems
4. People with Rheumatism
5. Anemic People
6. Those with pale complexion
7. People with weight problems
8. Very skinny people
9. Very fat people
10. Smokers and alcoholic people
11. Those who dislike eating vegetables
12. Those who suffer from constipation
13. Those who experience MENSTRUAL PAIN
14. Those who often catch cold
15. Those who often have sore throats
16. People with body odor and bad breath
17. Busy and stressful people
18. Easily fatigued people
19. People who like fast foods
Contact us: 0731388928
Back To Top