Miracle Water is a safe, inexpensive and effective antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic spray with more than 50 different uses!
Not bad for a product with NO Chemicals, NO additives and NO preservatives. It simply breaks down to water and oxygen. Great for kids and pets.
EVERY FIRST AID BOX SHOULD HAVE A BOTTLE OF MIRACLE WATER
Use for mouth ulcers, bleeding gums, cuts, bites (mosquito, spider, bug etc), scratches, minor burns, fungal toe nail, athletes foot and MANY others - in fact anywhere there are bacteria, viruses, fungi.
Provides pain relief and accelerated healing plus wounds don’t leave a scar.
Contact us for more details.
Back To Top