What is Nutritional Yeast?
Nutritional Yeast flakes are excellent source of protein, dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals. Making its primary grown nutritional yeast from pure strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae grown on sugar cane molasses. After the fermentation process is completed the yeast is harvested, thoroughly washed, pasteurized, and dried on roller drum dryers.
1. Nutritious: providing plenty of protein, vitamin B, minerals and dietary fibre;
2. Abundant in selenium, iron, zinc, yeast glucan, which can fortify immune system;
3. Digestion improvement;
4. Natural and healthier;
1. as the food supplement or functional food;
2. as the raw materials of all kinds of foods, such as biscuits, beverage, desserts;
3. as the raw materials of functional foods, such as immunity fortifying foods, weight-losing foods and anti-aging foods etc.
Back To Top