1071 Francis Baard (old Schoeman) Street,
- No 5 Craig Park is a newly renovated 2 bedroom duplex, situated in a tidy and very quiet complex (Craig Park) of only 13 units. The complex houses a mix of students and young professionals, and is flanked all around by office buildings which shelter it from the din of Hatfield. Unit 5 is the biggest unit in the complex, and the only one to boast 2 undercover parking bays.
Distance from nearest landmarks:
- 800m from the nearest Tuks entrance,
- 500m from Hatfield Plaza
- 700m from Hatfield Gautrain Station
- Carpeted floors
- Main bedroom’s wardrobe doors fully magnetised.
- Main bedroom has built-in study desk and shelves
- Brand new built-in kitchen cupboards, with only the best finishings
- New 4 plate stove
- Room for washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
- Soft-closing drawers with full extension runners with a 35kg carrying capacity.
- Newly installed shower bath with glass screen
- Newly installed mirror cabinet
- Steam extractor
Safety & Security
- Very safe (no break-ins in the past 8 years since owners bought the property).
- The only unit in the complex to have an electric fence running the full length of the boundary wall.
- ADT alarm system fully installed, and activation ready.
- Trellis door separating downstairs living area and kitchen from upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Gorgeous wooden venetian blinds in kitchen, bathroom and toilet
- Satellite dish and wiring intact. You only have to bring your decoder.
- Retractable 4m washline
- Braai stand
- Newly painted walls
- Newly laid ceramic tiles
- No pets allowed in complex
- No smoking allowed in the house
Water & Electricity
- Water is free
- Metered electricity as form June (application lodged with the City of Tshwane). Current electricity bill typically does not exceed R500 per month.
Back To Top