Sitters4U is seeking new applicants in the West Coast, City Bowl and Northern Suburbs for au pairs, nannies, facilitators, homeschool teachers, tutors and babysitters, to apply for listing with us.
Sitters4U is a locally based full service professional childcare placement agency, providing short and long term, part and fulltime placements of professional au pairs, home schooling teachers, tutors and babysitters, in all areas of Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria since 2007.
Who Are We?
Our team consists of passionate and caring individuals who have a proven track record as dedicated, organised, friendly, energetic, creative, patient, active and nurturing people.
We are seeking candidates who have a minimum of a year’s professional childcare experience, we personally interview, reference and background check all of our staff, we require all applicants to complete a level 1 first aid which is SETA approved. Our team need to have their own vehicles, driver’s license and a minimum of matric, with most holding childcare related tertiary qualification.
To make a booking or make an enquiry; visit www.sitters4u.co.za
If you are interested in applying for listing with us please send all of the following documents to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this link to apply online:
1. Your full CV in word document format
2. A certified copy of your ID
3. A certified copy of your Driver’s License
4. A certified copy of your Matric certificate/NQF 4 or higher certification
5. A certified copy of your Police clearance certificate not older than 3 months. If you do not have one, R 100 will be charged to cover the order of your clearance certificate by Sitters4U which will take a maximum of 10 working days to clear.
6. Your written references (It is beneficial but not a necessity to have written references as we do contact all references provided directly.)
7. We ask all candidates to complete a SETA approved level 1 first aid course. If you do not have one, you may still apply, and will have three months to complete this course.
8. Any other valid child care certificates.
9. A recent colour photo of yourself
Coming soon. Sign up to get notified of the launch of our new premium babysitting app in your area. Introducing www.SitSnapp.com. Find a babysitter or childminder in a Snapp, with little more than a click and a tap. Peace of mind and reliable babysitting services just a few clicks away. Find out more by visiting https://www.facebook.com/SitSnapp/
Back To Top