We are looking for South African teachers who wish to spread their wings and earn a TAX-FREE salary teaching in the Middle East, starting September 2014.
* Must be a South African citizen
* Must hold a valid SA passport
* Must hold any of the following qualifications: B Ed degree or BA PGCE/HDE
* Must currently be employed as a teacher
* Have at least 2 years’ teaching experience within your chosen phase
* Able to commit to a 2-year contract
* Single status travel only (no dependants to accompany you)
* EXCELLENT spoken and written English
* Must have a strong, adaptable, positive personality
* competitive TAX-FREE salary
* free accommodation (usually shared)
* free limited medical cover
* 2 free flights per year
* school applies and pays for your visa
* transport between accommodation and school (where offered)
* end-of-service gratuity
Please note: we do NOT charge our candidates any fees.
Should you be interested in this SEPTEMBER 2014 career option, please email your CV to us as indicated.
Should you not hear from us within 7 working days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Back To Top