WE are currently accepting CV’s from South African teachers wanting to teach in the Middle East Gulf states in 2012. These positions will be for the start of the 2012/2013 academic year, and start date is approximately 1 September 2012. We work with private/international schools offering the US, UK or IB curriculum; professional training and development in these curricula are offered to teachers.
• South African citizens only, holding valid passports
• Excellent spoken and written English
• B Ed, BA + PGCE/HED or similar qualifications obtained from a South African tertiary institution
• Able to accept a 2-year contract (September 2012 to June 2014)
• Married teaching couples OR single status teachers preferred (no children)
• Preferably 2 years’ teaching experience
• Must currently be employed as a teacher or have recent teaching experience
• Preferably registered with SACE
• No criminal record
• Tax-free salary
• Free furnished accommodation
• Free medical cover
• Free transportation where applicable
• End-of-year gratuity
• School applies and pays for your visa
• 4 Free flights – to start, end of 1st year, beginning of 2nd year, end of 2nd year
• Settling-in allowance (only provided by some schools)
• Opportunity to supplement your salary with after-hours tutoring at most schools
SHOULD you be interested in this opportunity, kindly forward your comprehensive CV together with a clear colour passport-style photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not hear from us within 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
PLEASE NOTE: we are not allowed, by law, to charge our candidates any fees before, during or after a successful placement.
Back To Top