CJN IT Solutions - Cloud Computing
Delivering managed cloud computing services to small and medium businesses – from servers, storage, networking to software.
CJN IT Solutions is a Microsoft Silver Cloud accelerate partner. We offer a variety of cloud services which allow us to configure your system applications faster with less maintenance. This enables you to focus on your core business without having to spend your energy or money on up-front IT infrastructure costs. This is accomplished by using cloud-based computing services. IT cloud services allows your organisation to have corporate-level email and collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost. Facilities such as cloud computing for Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint are made available on a subscription basis which allows you to scale according to your organisation’s needs. Microsoft Office is made available to your users without having to purchase individual packages or licenses.
We provide the following types of cloud technology services:
• Software as a service (SaaS) – We offer cloud software services to ensure that your systems are always up to date and functional. From Software updates and maintenance to security patches.
• Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) – With this cloud computing services you can have your servers, storage and many more facilities hosted in the cloud which minimises your cost of implementing physical hardware.
• Microsoft Exchange 365 online. (Work smarter and anywhere. With hosted Microsoft outlook 365 email for business.)
- Security & Reliability:
Exchange online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorised people. With a guaranteed 99.9% uptime including a financially-backed service level agreement you can count on your email always being up and running.
- Stay in control:
With Microsoft cloud computing services, you maintain control over your environment while gaining the advantage of hosting your email on Microsoft servers. Manage your organisation efficiently with the Exchange admin center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Easy to use and maintain:
It’s easier than ever. Provide your users with the business Microsoft email online, as they need to stay productive.
• SharePoint cloud computing solutions. (Enhanced security technologies. Easy to manage and accessible from almost anywhere.)
- Cross device availability:
Easily access and interact with your SharePoint news feed wherever you go.
- Easy to manage:
You can be set up in virtually no time. The powerful admin console allows your organisation to manage capabilities easily. It provides policies and security for all the content and features within SharePoint.
- Enterprise grade reliability & standards:
Your data is safeguarded by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers with premier disaster recovery capabilities.
• Microsoft Azure cloud computing. (Hybrid Cloud based services for business: Creating order when data is everywhere.)
- Moving your data to the cloud could reduce your business costs by up to 50%.
- Offers cost-effective backups, disaster recovery and security solutions that were previously cost-prohibitive. You will only be paying for the storage you need as and when you need it.
- Azure cloud infrastructure allows us to host file storage servers, email servers, virtual machines, web servers and many more without having to purchase physical hardware.
- Your organisation will have centralised administration without the necessity of hosting your own Active Directory server.
Cloud computing benefits.
• You can work from anywhere if you have an internet connection.
• Lower costs in infrastructure
• Faster implementation
• Flexibility of scaling up or down as the needs of your business change
• Gives you greater security and protects your information
• Increased collaboration with better document control
• You will have the ability to become more competitive
• Environmentally friendly
CJN IT Solutions provides a complete IT solution which encompasses all your IT needs, including;
• IT maintenance.
• IT support.
• Backup solutions.
• Cloud Computing.
• Office 365.
• Disaster recovery plans.
• Data recovery.
• Network design and implementation.
• Repairs of hardware and software.
• Internet connections, domain, website and email hosting.
• Hardware and software upgrades.
• Removal of viruses and malware.
• Server support, deployment and related services
We were one of the first providers of cloud computing implementation. Contact us to manage cloud computing for your business.
Back To Top