What do you do to prevent the loss of data in your business?
Do you want to make sure that your business doesn’t close after a disaster?
Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation.
Most businesses have mission-critical data which they cannot afford to lose. We assist you in formulating and implementing comprehensive backup strategies.
Why do I need a backup solution?
- To protect one of the most important assets of any business, a reliable backup strategy is essential.
- Very few businesses recover from complete or partial data loss. What would happen to your business if you no longer had access to the data used for its daily operations?
- Regulatory requirements require business and individuals to keep certain documents for many years.
- Protection against the increasing threat of Ransomware where your businesses data is targeted by criminals.
Why use CJN IT Solutions for my backup strategy?
- CJN IT Solutions have a proven track record with our customers, with a 100% data recovery rate from the backup systems we have implemented.
- We use industry leading products, such as Acronis Backup & Recovery software to ensure full snapshot backups are done, which enable us to restore your entire system to different hardware if required.
- We provide our clients with an effective and secure backup strategy as well as a disaster recovery plan.
- We encrypt all our client’s backups to ensure that their data cannot be accessed if the backups fall into the wrong hands.
- The systems put in place are automated, with little to no user intervention required.
- The systems can be easily monitored.
- We test backups on a regular basis to ensure that the backup files are intact.
CJN IT Solutions provides a complete IT solution which encompasses all your IT needs, including;
• IT maintenance.
• IT support.
• Backup solutions.
• Disaster recovery plans.
• Data recovery.
• Network design and implementation.
• Office 365.
• Repairs of hardware and software.
• Internet connections, domain, website and email hosting.
• Hardware and software upgrades.
• Removal of viruses and malware.
• Server support, deployment and related services.
Back To Top