We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated web designer and developer, with skills in designing, developing and maintaining various brand-centric websites. The setup and management of social media platforms will also be required.
All of our websites are developed in Wordpress and only candidates with both web design and development skills should apply.
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to handle tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at any given time, all with good humour and a great work ethic.
Please email your CV, a portfolio (with links to live sites) and references for review.
- Must be comfortable working with open source CMS systems, mainly Wordpress
- Wordpress custom theme development
- Wordpress custom plugin development would be useful
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in PHP
- SEO and analytics experience
- Excellent knowledge of design software (mostly Illustrator, Photoshop and DreamWeaver)
- HTML Newsletters
- Ability to perform under pressure and to deadline
- Ability to work well with a team
- Eagerness to stay up-to-date with web trends
Back To Top