Seeking a B.Eng Electronic/Computer Engineer who likes Marketing, Jnr, Pretoria, R neg.
Our client is the global leader in modem technology for HF and VHF radio communications. They serve customers in Military, Naval, commercial, and government/security markets requiring satellite independent, world-wide communications. They are a world leader in the area of high-end embedded, tactical, naval and strategic beyond line-of-sight (BLOS) modem technology and data networking solutions.
Their products facilitate legacy analogue radios becoming part of a secure digital communications network. Smart phone-like services over radio are a reality. These include digital voice, email and SMS.
Our client provides embedded modems for many of the major global radio manufacturers and a range high performance modems including specialist modems and tactical data terminals conforming to Military standards.
• BEng Computer Engineering or,
• BEng Electronic Engineering or,
• Computer Science or,
• 3 - 5 years industry exposure required,
• Experience with Website design,
• Experience in technical sales/ graphic design,
• Experience with marketing,
• Experience with video editing will be an advantage,
• Knowledge of the basic principles of radio communications (both data & voice),
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills,
• Dynamic and self-motivated,
• Hard working and thorough dependable,
• Strong presentation skills,
• Strong sales skills,
• Strong interpersonal communication,
• Ability to work under pressure,
• Available for potential international travel.
• Website design and update,
• Generate Marketing Material,
• Video material for marketing purposes,
• Support the sales channel to successfully generate new business,
• Identify new opportunities,
• Provide product advice to potential customers,
• Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects,
• Supporting marketing activities,
• Making presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
Salaries will be calculated according to qualifications and applicable experience per individual.
Please note that correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
Please send a detailed CV + proof of qualifications + full academic results + a written reference required directly to us.
Visit our website http://www.engineeringjobs.org.za/index.php/candidates/vacancies on a regular basis for new positions listed.
Back To Top