IT Network Specialist, Pretoria, R neg.
• A relevant BCOM degree or diploma.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Microsoft Certified IT Professional
• ITILv3 / CobIT / Microsoft Operations Framework
• Security+ or equivalent
• LPIC level 2 or equivalent
• 2 - 5 years industry work experience
• Windows Server 2008 Domain Infrastructure
• Virtualization using VMware ESX / ESXi 5.x
• Linux – RHEL 6, CentOS and Ubuntu
• Desktop and Network Support
• Kerio Connect Mail Server
• Sugar Pro CRM
• Cyberoam or equivalent UTM devices
• Samsung PABX Telephone systems
• IIS v6
• Databases (MySQL, MS Access, MSSQL)
• Kaspersky Security Center and Endpoint Security
• Disaster Recovery
• Software Licensing, procurement and IT asset management
• Interpersonal communication
• Customer liaise
• Manage day-to-day IT operations
• Support and maintain desktops, network infrastructure and servers
• Monitor and maintain backup operations – on site and of site
• Procurement of IT equipment and IT asset management
• Vendor management and relations
• Preventative maintenance where necessary
Salaries will be calculated according to qualifications and applicable experience.
Medical Aid and Pension Fund.
Credit, criminal, qualification and employment history checks are a pre-requisite for this position.
Should you not be contacted within 10 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
Please send a detailed CV in Word format + academic results to us.
Visit our website http://www.engineeringjobs.org.za on a regular basis for new positions listed.
Back To Top