Embedded Digital Signal Process Software Development Engineer, Pretoria, R neg.
The position comprises of low-level DSP modem software development on a ruggedized PDA using the TI DSPBIOS OS:
• A minimum of a B.Eng Electronic Engineering or better.
• 1 - 5 years applicable work experience.
• Analysis of software requirements.
• Embedded software design and implementation.
• Excellent Digital Signal Processing Qualifications
• Excellent C++ knowledge and development experience.
• Experience with Real-Time implementation of Digital Communications systems
• Experience with Texas Instruments DSP Processors and tool chain
• Experience with TI’s DSP BIOS (Real-Time Operating System)
• Experience in software design development and testing
• Interpersonal communication
• Software quality assurance processes
• DSP simulation tools
• Communication protocols
• Principles of secure systems
Salaries will be calculated according to qualifications and applicable experience.
Medical Aid and Pension Fund.
Credit, criminal, qualification and employment history checks are a pre-requisite for this position.
Should you not be contacted within 10 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
Please send a detailed CV in Word format + full academic results directly to us.
Visit our website http://www.engineeringjobs.org.za/index.php/candidates/vacancies on a regular basis for new positions listed.
Back To Top