Technical Presales Specialist– Port Elizabeth
Contract Term - 12 Months
Remunination: Total Cost to Company: R350 000.00
• To interact with customers to gather technical, business and operational requirements, architect customer networks and compile solution proposal documentation in the converged communication (Fixed & Mobile) space as part of the Sales process.
• Conduct research of trends and international best practice within specific sectors and recommending best approaches to both Vodacom and its customers.
• Knowledge of converged solutions design and development e.g. fixed mobile convergence, triple or quad play services and unified communications.
• Cross Domain Technology Architecture knowledge coupled with implementation experience including a combination
Job Related Skills:
• Business acumen and ICT awareness.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Technical writing skills.
• Research skills.
• 5-10 Years relevant experience in IT or Engineering (essential).
• Industry certification e.g. Cisco (CCNA/CCDA and above), CISSP or similar (preferred).
• In-depth knowledge of various technology architecture domains and convergence (preferred).
• 3 year Degree in IT or Engineering related field (preferred).
Back To Top