The main purpose of this Developer position is to develop web based solutions for our client for both Public facing users as well as internal ones (to support operational teams).
Design and develop the best software solutions to given technical problems.
· Ensure the development meets the highest quality in term of design, performance, reliability and maintainability.
· Follow time constraints and meet deadlines.
· Understand the business goals and make sure the solutions meet client expectations.
· Understand the problems holistically and solve them in a generic manner by producing re-usable components or services when it is possible.
· Follow established coding standards, architecture principals and development process.
· Interact with business analysts to review, refine and clarify requirement specifications.
· Assist with Technical support and Production queries.
· Develop software solutions to support Clients, Brokers and Operations.
· Produce re-usable software components and services.
· Develop Unit tests and Integration tests.
· Implement solutions according to the Technical and functional Specifications within the Invest Systems environment.
· Produce code following Technical standards and selected design patterns.
· Document logic used and comment inside code.
· Update team Wiki to share knowledge on re-usable solutions.
· Update scheduling and tracking tools (JIRA/Quality Center) with progress.
· Report on progress and issues.
· Release source code to QA and Production environment.
· Consult with the Systems and Business Analyst on any questions surrounding the Business process.
· Consult with the Systems Analyst and Systems Architect on technical issues encountered. Participate in code reviews for checking application of standards, logic and effective use of libraries and reusable aspects of the
· Respond to incidents escalated by the Incidents team.
· Log issues in the appropriate issues tracking system.
· Conduct preliminary analysis on issues.
· Consult with Systems Analyst / Senior Developer / Development
Manager on a solution.
· Assist system users with technical issues.
to apply send your cv to email@example.com
Back To Top