Web Search Evaluators and Internet Assessors Required
Status: Independent Contractor, Part-time, Temporary
Your ultimate goal will be to contribute to making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in South Africa. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period. Salary R4000 a month working 4-6 hours a day.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
• Fluency in written and verbal English.
• Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• From time to time, you may also be required to complete certain tasks using a Tablet (Android or iPad)
• Time management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• For cultural and historical awareness purposes, you must be a resident of South Africa for the past 5 consecutive years
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
Candidates are required to take and pass online examinations before becoming an Internet Assessor / Crowd Worker. Forward your CV, copies of ID and certifications directly only too Patrick Harding at email@example.com
Back To Top