Fantastic Opportunity For experienced IT Developers to join a professional Development Team.
* Delivery of projects on your own and in multi-person teams;
* Maintaining a high level of productivity and code quality;
* To work as part of a team without close supervision;
* Working with Project Lead to deliver successful projects;
* Review code of other developers to insure optimal code structure and adherence to company coding standards;
* Help with the design and build of database schema;
* Develop new SSIS/SSRS packages to meet business needs;
* Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 3+ years software development experience;
* 3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 server side development including (SSIS, SSRS, SSMS);
* Good knowledge of T-SQL (Transact SQL) Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers;
* Knowledge of database engine tuning;
* Optimisation techniques and SET Based Methodologies;
* Understanding of Design Patterns and OO Programming.
* Experience with large-team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems (e.g.
Subversion, GIT, RedGate Source Control);
* Data modelling experience (normalisation, best practices and documentation);
* Report writing and ad hoc reporting.
Personal Skills and Qualities:
* Self-motivated with strong team spirit;
* Strong work ethic;
* Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work within a team;
* Excellent multi-tasking skills;
* Ability to communicate well to both technical and non-technical staff.
Back To Top