A highly respected IT company is looking for black female/males senior Java Programmers to join their ranks. If you meeting
• Degree or Diploma and the required Certification.
Skills and experience required
• Produce code that is easily maintainable.
• Produce code that adheres to functional and technical specifications.
• Adhere to technical standards.
• Produce code that is well documented.
• Assist other Developers.
• Prepare Technical specifications.
• Perform Unit and System Testing.
• Ability to work closely with Systems Analysts.
• Develop innovative solutions.
• Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to.
• Adherence to time deadlines.
• 5+ years’ experience in client and the server side of J2EE development.
• Experience with JDBC, JSPs, HTML, XML, XSL, Ant, JBoss.
• Utilize J2EE and OO best practices for application design and development.
• Understand the use of frameworks and re-usable components.
• Working knowledge of relational databases using Postgres and DB2.
• Experience with the Eclipse IDE.
If you meet these criteria, then a job is waiting for you, with a highly competitive salary.
Please forward your c.v with valid references and you could the newest member of this highly recognized IT establishment
Back To Top