Grove is a leading UK technology company — top 4th fastest growing in 2015. We are offering junior software development positions to suitable candidates.
The position will commence with a three month probation period and you will be working as a junior on project teams, for several clients around Cape Town and on proprietary, internal applications.
After a positive performance evaluation, this may be extended or converted to a permanent position at the end of the probation period.
- Computer/Information Science diploma/degree graduate (preferred)
- C# / Java experience
- Experience in a development environment (for 1 year at least)
- SQL experience
- AngularJS Experience (Advantageous)
- Experience in mobile development is desirable
i‚§ Software development based in line with specifications
i‚§ Clean documented code
Please read the following carefully (applications not conforming to these requirements will not be taken into consideration):
- Please respond by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-RSA citizens must include work permission
- Please attach a cover note explaining your current situation and why you want to be considered your application
- Please attach a CV (no more than three pages)
- Please include your examination results and, tertiary diploma/degree
- Please include any references and use formal language in your response
- Indicate present and required salary
If you do not receive any response within ten days, your response should be considered unsuccessful.
Back To Top