Rivonia Commercial Park with 80 m² and 104 m² Retail space TO LET
Last two Units Available in Revamped Rivonia Junction.
• Chosen by Dominos Pizza to be their first site in South Africa:
“When it comes to opening a franchise it is all about location, location, location and we, at Taste Holdings are more than happy that the very first Domino’s Pizza in Gauteng was opened in the Rivonia Junction. We look forward to building a long and lasting relationship with all of our customers through this great location,” states Jay Currie, CEO of Taste Holdings Food Division.
• Chosen by the multi-national Indian food restaurant ‘Saravanaa Bhavan’ for their first location in South Africa.
• Recently renovated. The owners of the centre have made a decision to only allow retailers with strong operational backgrounds into the centre to keep a high tenant mix quality.
• Situated on a busy corner, great signage pylon advertising, opposite McDonalds,.
• Opportunity for tenants to place large signage on the building as well as on the advertising pylon to gain maximum exposure along the prominent Rivonia Road with robots outside the building ensuring maximum exposure.
• Security upgrade complete.
• A huge amount of existing and new residential developments in the area.
Rental Amount: R 14 800.00 to R 19 240.00 per Month.
Contact Brad now on 072 898 9523 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top