MTN Buy and Collect Depot Proposition
Margin – MTN Physical Airtime Vouchers will be sold at an 8% margin.
Rebate – An additional 0.5% rebate will be credited to the Customer’s account if airtime over the value of R5000 is ordered every month. This rebate will be credited to the customer’s account every quarter (3 months) and can be utilised to purchase MTN SIM kits or Physical MTN Airtime vouchers.
MTN Prepaid SIM cards will be sold at R1.00 to the customer (minimum 10 SIMs per order). Upon usage on the SIM of R20, via calls or SMS’s, excluding Premium rated services, within a four month period of initial activation on the network, the customer will be credited with a Connection Incentive (C.I.) of R10. This amount will be credited to the customer’s account and can be used to purchase MTN SIMs or airtime.
How to become an MTN Buy and Collect Depot Customer
1. Take the following documents in to one of the MTN Depots:
a. ID Document
b. Company Registration documents (Sole Proprietor, CC, Company)
c. VAT Registration Certificate ( If VAT Registered )
d. Proof of banking Details ( Cancelled Cheque/Bank Statements )
e. Proof of physical address ( Utility Account )
f. Company letterhead
2. The Depot will open an MTN Oracle Account for the customer
3. Once the account is opened, a Traders Card will be sent to the Depot for the customer to collect. This Traders card must be presented by the Customer to collect all orders.
4. Place you order
How to order from the Depot
• Apply for and receive an MTN Depot Traders Card
• Call 083 123 3036 (Toll free from an MTN number) to place your order (09h00 to 16h00 weekdays)
• Minimum order for R1500
• Confirm the amount owed for the order
• Pay the amount into one of MTN’s banking accounts, will be provided by Depot (ABSA / Standard / Nedbank)
• Collect your stock the following day.
MTN Vereeniging Depot: 1 Old Johannesburg / Voortrekker. Contact Person: Pius- 073 567 7687
Back To Top