Our Client, a leading and well established BPO and debt collection firm is expanding their operation in Gauteng
Based in Randburg - working for a leader in the BPO Debt collection industry.
Salary will be competitive and market related and very much negotiable depending on previous experience and qualifications.
Shifts include accommodating working Monday to Saturday
Leave may be restricted relative to campaign requirements depending on the industry in which the campaign is focussed
Initially reporting to a call centre manager there is ample opportunity for growth and development.
Roles and responsibilities of a Team Leader include ...
• Assisting with the development of strategies to increase overall productivity rates
• Coordinating meetings, focus groups & coaching to improve performance
• Effectively explaining calling techniques and procedures to agents
• Enforcing call centre regulations and policies
• Maintaining knowledge of all service tasks/programs, as well as system and telecommunications capabilities
• Managing the day-to-day activities of the agents and evaluating their performance
• Prioritising assignments, following-up to ensure task completion
• Providing feedback and training to ensure successful agent performance
• Representing the needs and issues of agents and support staff to higher levels of management
A three month probationary period applies to all permanent appointments
No expenses incurred during the selection process will be reimbursed to applicants
No relocating expenses will be covered by us.
Qualifications and requirements
• A tertiary qualification relevant experience
• 2 - 3 years as a Team Leader with proven related experience which demonstrates the ability to lead productive functional Call Centre teams in a debt collection / BPO environment
• Practical knowledge of Telephony and IT systems in the Call Centre Environment
• Sound written and communication skills
Competencies (in order of importance)
Problem solving ability - thinking on the fly, ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
• Customer Service Orientation for both internal and external Customers
• Interactive listening skills
• Sound Interpersonal Skills
• Stress Tolerance - accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
• Dependability - being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Integrity - being honest and ethical
• Attention to detail - being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
• Cooperation - being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Analytical thinking - analysing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems
• Initiative - a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Back To Top