Customer Service representatives are responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. In this role your main duties will consist of sales, dealing with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
Primary responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative role include:
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Help to upgrade accounts.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer customer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Report to management on overall customer satisfaction.
- R4500 — R7600
- To make an application kindly email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top