GTS Group is a Lufthansa Company whose vision is to be the preferred global partner for seamless customer solutions in travel and logistics. We achieve growth and sustainability by empowering our people to provide outstanding quality and added value. Our worldwide network is currently comprised of eight contact centers servicing an expanding portfolio of clients.
Applications are now invited from candidates keen to be considered for appointment to the position of Customer Service Consultant at Lufthansa Global Telesales Cape Town.
Make sure 2011 is your year for growth by joining us on our journey to a bigger and better future. If you have a proven customer service record and speak fluent English, German, Hebrew, French or Dutch, then you could secure a place with one of SA’s Best Employers!
Customer Service Consultants provide complete service in relation to products and benefits that Lufthansa, Star Alliance and its co-operational partners offer including:
- General flight reservations
- Direct sales
- Fare information
- Baggage claims
- Loyalty programs (such as Miles & More)
- Online and travel agent support
We offer a competitive package which includes:
• A basic monthly salary, shift allowance, parking allowance, medical aid, provident fund and annual performance based bonus
• Up to 90 % reduced air fares
• Paid corporate work permit
• Opportunities for career development and advancement
• A unique ‘team spirit’ culture
• 21 working days annual leave
• Your chance to give back and support your community www.ithembaschool.co.za
• Excellent language skills in either:
English, German, Hebrew, French or Dutch
• Successful completion of secondary education (“Matric”)
• Keyboard proficiency / computer literacy
• Flexibility to work shifts
• Customer service / call centre experience essential
To find out more about working for us, we encourage prospective candidates to visit our fan page @ www.facebook.com/gtsgroup.capetown and follow us on twitter – www.twitter.com/GTSCPT. Or if you simply want to see what it is like to work for us – check out our video www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG48xNMKrfc
For further information about Lufthansa Global Tele Sales Cape Town and to obtain a job description, please visit our website at www.globaltelesales.co.za.
If you are keen to spread your wings as part of a dynamic, global organisation then send an application (including cover letter and CV) to: email@example.com
Back To Top